Tuesday, May 20, 2014

New Obsessions Tuesday

FINALLY it's slightly warm outside - like I didn't wear a coat at lunch warm.  Soooo with this warmer weather comes some new things that I've seen/done/tried/love.  Enjoy! 

1.  Run - DO NOT WALK - (or do walk if you're like me and will most likely trip and fall if you run with such excitement) to see Neighbors.  It was absolutely hilarious!  I related on so many levels and just laughed so hard.  Even though I don't live in a house, with a husband and/or a child, I DO live in an apartment and have found myself becoming more and more like "that old cranky biotch in 12D". The "kids" across the hall throw these ragers and if I stay in on a Friday night - it's because I need sleep - NOT because I want to hear them.  I may or may not be jealous that I wasn't invited, but that's not the point.  Anywho...it's a must see.  And can I please add...when did Zac Efron get so freaking hot??  Why am I a cougar?!  Do you think he'll go out with me?!

2.  I'm totes obsessed with this new Bobbi Brown blush/lip stuff/amazingness.  It's called "Pot Rouge for Lips & Cheeks".  
Pot Rouge for Lips & Cheeks
I have it in "Pale Pink".  It's fantastic.  I use it for both and it's so easy to throw in your bag and take with  you at night.  They have a bunch of colors and it's great for that "dewey" or "glowy" look.  I highly recommend it!!

3.  You guys - I've jumped on the "Oil Pulling" bandwagon.  I've gone there.  If you don't know what it is, here's a quick overview read this.  I use Coconut Oil and I've been doing it for over a week now.  I'm giving it at least 2 weeks before I'm going to even look for "results".  If nothing else, my mouth feels a lot cleaner.  I do it first thing in the morning - basically I keep a teaspoon and the oil in my bathroom - I get up, take a teaspoon and begin to swish!  During the 20 minutes, I take my shower, start to do makeup, make my bed, etc., basically my morning routine.  The first time I thought it was FOREVER, but now it kinda goes by quickly.  There are so many benefits, so I'm really hopeful this works!!  
At first I was like...

But now I'm all...
Dont Stop Me Now

Soooo let me know if you take and LOVE any of these suggestions!!  And if you don't - don't tell me!!  Enjoy!!  XOXO




**Images from imdb.com and whatshouldwecallme.tumblr.com**

No comments:

Post a Comment