Thursday, September 27, 2012

Who Said It's My Birthday?!

So in trying to keep up with my promise...here's today's post about me not wanting my birthday to arrive.  Tomorrow is my birthday - bleh. 


I'm going to be Double Sweet Sixteen.  I'm normally not the girl that gets totally hyped about birthdays - but generally I'll do a lil something.  But this year - nothing.  It's going to rain tomorrow and I'm already just not excited.  There's no one around to go grab drinks.  SO next week I'm going to do a lil joint thing, but as for tomorrow - maybe a lil mani/pedi action is in store.  Maybe some takeout and a movie - I don't know - sky's the limit I suppose.  I'll check in tomorrow and let you know my status.  AKA if I haven't left my house and I'm in my PJ's with my head in the freezer searching for ice-cream.  Not trying to be all Debbie Downer but to sum it up...





No comments:

Post a Comment