Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Spring Has...Ummmm....

Happy first day of spring!!!  Totally feels like spring has sprung…right??  Not like this was my reaction as I stepped out this morning or anything…

What is going on?!?!?!  Why is it 3 degrees?? I'm so over this weather.  I'm ready for a lil warmer - not sweat my balls off hot - just like no jacket, I can feel my face warm.  Soo in the effort of trying to pretend things are coming into bloom, I decided to talk about a few new spring things that I'm obsessing over right now!
Nail Polish:  I love when it gets warmer and my nails can go from dark to light.  I'm always so ready for that transition.  So here are a few new lines that I love!
OPI's New Euro Centrale Line - loving the blues & purples
 

Essie's Madison Ave-hue line - had the hip-anema it's amaze!
Denim:  I'm really after a good denim/chambray shirt this season.  I also may be on the market for a new jacket.  And of course I'll need a new pair of white jeans.
Tailored fit from the Gap
Classic from JCrew

Love this cut from JCrew
Gap - love the darker wash
Sexy Boot from Gap
Skinny cut from Gap

These have a good line/flare from JCrew
Dresses & Skirts: Also loving all cute bright dresses. I usually wear dresses/skirts to work, so that is what I tend to gravitate towards.


Banana Republic - love this bright green

Banana Republic - Mad Men Collection - fab print

Tibi - Piperlime

#2 Pencil from JCrew - LOVE these skirts

JCrew - classic style

JCrew - great flow & color

JCrew - love the detailing

Kate Spade - LOVE

Kate Spade - love the colors - great for work
Pants:  Bright crop pants are also adorbs - still trying to find the best pair for me…but these look amaze on paper!

JCrew - chino material - sooo relaxed looking

Gap - just love this color

Also Gap - you can't go wrong with this green!

So there you have it!  Just a few of my desires for this season.  I can't wait to bust out the brights and the whites!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment