Tuesday, February 11, 2014

How To Survive Winter

Is anyone else totally over this weather?!  I'm usually not one to complain when it comes to snow/winter - but enough is enough!!  We've had too much and now we're getting more and someone is angry (aka me).  There's not much motivating me these next few weeks or some amazing beach vacay at the end of this gloomy, freezing cold tunnel.  Wahhhhhh.  I do however have a few fun weekend jaunts coming up, DC for Sydney's bday, Chicago in April and I just booked a lil trippy to Houston in March.  BUT I feel like I need more to keep me going!!  And work and the gym are simply not cutting it!!  The only thing slightly keeping me afloat is the amazing reality TV that has been gracing us lately.  Here are a few things that I'm currently obsessed with and my rationale…trust me you'll need to get involved.

Vanderpump Rules - Now if you haven't already gotten on board…you really need to.  The season is over, but the reunion specials are on now.  This sums it up...
Do yourself a favor and binge watch it during this next snow storm.   It's ahhhmazing.  And these kids are no joke cray to the zay.  I won't totally spoil things now…I'll give you till the next reunion show (you have 1 week).  And if you think for one second that I wasn't at an event with Jax Taylor last week...YOU'RE WRONG!!


Couple's Therapy - Ok so I'm slightly embarrassed by this on…a lil WT, HOWEVER it's beyond.  I mean in one house you have Taylor from RHOBH, FARRAH from Teen Mom & Ghostface Killah…I'm sorry…WHAT?!?!?!  The amount of times that Farrah "cries"/can't speak/whispers is beyond.  And she's there alone…I repeat…she is at couple's therapy alone.  Oh and Taylor cries over green towels.  It's just too much and I can't handle it …oh and did I mention John Gosslin is also on there??

The Bachelor  - Now I haven't tuned into this since Trista & Ryan.  It's seriously been that long.  We used to watch it in college with wine and friends and it was great - but it lost it's "charm" when I was watching sober…alone.  BUT I stumbled upon it a few weeks ago and I must say I'm aboard this runaway train.  It's a disaster.  These girls - I can't.  get a hold of yourselves!!  If one more 20 something talks about "settling down" and "ticking clocks" and needing to get married - I'm gonna scream.  I think these reviews really nailed it!  However, it's worth it every week to tune into the meltdown that ensues - because don't worry - there's one every week.  This is my fave...oh Victoria! 

Rich Kids of Beverly Hills - I still can't tell if I hate this or love this.  I feel like parts of it are so beyond ridiculous that I just can't help but sit there laughing.  And it's better when they acknowledge how ridiculous it really is.  The one girl who I think is hilar is Morgan - I kinda wanna be her friend. 
rich kids of beverly hills gif

Obviously this list is non-exclusive of my original faves…every RH (meaning every city).  Kardashians…I just can't quit you!  Shah's of Sunset…finale tonight!! 


Soooo I hope you all have snow days this week!  I'm positive I won't…because don't worry I was at work when New York was declared a "State of Emergency"…so that's normal.  You know just had to climb over a few snow mounds, but I made it!  Smiling allll the way….


No comments:

Post a Comment