Tuesday, March 13, 2012

FEVER in the morning...FEVER All Through The Night...



Well unbeknownst to me - I'm getting a lil spring fever-y.  Not to be confused with Bieber Fever.  I thought I might share a few of my new spring obsessions!!  Looking forward to it being warmer and taking advantage of this gorg weather!!
Nail Call - haha - I just thought of this - and it has to be to the tune of "MAILLL CALLL".  I crack myself up.  Ok so here are a few new hues that I'm loving.  I just had both of these on my toes/fingers and I'm thoroughly enjoying! 
This is "Acrewed Interest" - it's a perfect peachy/nude.

This is "Ole Caliente" - it's a orangey/pink - goes with everything!

I'm also excited about some of the new OPI collection - The Holland Collection…
"Dontcha Just Love OPI" - LOVE the purple!

"Kiss Me On My Tulips" - Well first I love tulips and second - OBSESSED with pinks!

Benefit - So a few weeks back I was getting my eyebrows threaded and I was at the Benefit Brow Bar. There I was introduced to 2 products that I think are worth noting.  I'm pretty much a strict Bobbi Brown/Clinique kinda girl, but I was enticed by these 2 products:
This mascara really does lengthen and make your lashes pop.

Perfect for under eyes & blemishes.

Clothes & Shoes - my favorite section!  Here are a few new items I've added to my wardrobe this Spring!
I got these "Cafe Capris" from JCrew - I chose black.
This is what they look like on the model - shockingly this is not me.


I've been lusting after Nude pumps for 3 years and finally bought these Cole Haan Air Violet 60 - AMAZE 
An adorable Banana Republic - perfect for work - love the grey.
Another great Banana skirt - I actually got in navy & khaki - totally love the stretch fit.



I'm always in need of white button downs - this one is great from the Gap

Haven't bought these yet - waiting for Bloomies Friends & Family - but a great heel from Tory Burch - love the peep toe.
5" Chino Shorts from JCrew - loving the green - but not sure my legs can handle them!

I did get these - again 5" shorts in Shadow - love the fit.
Hope this jump starts your spring!!   

2 comments:

  1. I need to try some erase paste! It's so hard to find a good concelaer these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh you're gonna love it!!! Let me know what you think!

    ReplyDelete