Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Apparently I'm The Most Unorganized Organized Person

Ummm since when does it snow in mid-November and then go up to 60 degrees like 3 days later?!  What is going on lately?!?!?!?  Seriously - I can't handle it.  Everyone is getting sick, my migraines have been out of control, can we please just pick a temperature and somewhat stick to it?? 
image

Which brings me to my dilemma this morning.  I've been really trying to go to the gym before I go  into work, which, yes, is totally gross.  But my nights have been so nuts lately and that's always the first thing to go.  So I've been trying to get into a routine of 6:30 am wake up, on some sort of equipment by 7 am, showering by 8 am and work by 8:45 am at the latest.  It gives me time to do what I need to do and then on the weekends I can enjoy a spin class or Pilates.  I digress…this morning I walked out in cropped pants, sneakers, tank top, thankfully I put on a long sleeved shirt over my tank top and then my coat.  I walk out of my building and literally it's like monsooning out.  The wind is insane, it's raining and it's about 1 degree.  I was completely unprepared for the elements.  Which led me to thinking that since I've been doing this whole morning routine I have been unprepared in more ways then one.  My intentions of being all good and healthy and doing this in the morning are good, the outcome...not so much.  Every morning I look into my bag with this same expression:


I have either forgotten or brought the wrong thing…examples:
- No undies (had to go to the Gap when they opened to purchase a new pair)
- No bra (had to wear my gross sports bra until I could go to the Gap to buy a new one)
- A sweater that matched my outfit…only to find a huge hole in the armpit
- A skirt that totally fit last year…not so much this year
- Stockings…with a run
- Tights I thought were opaque tights but were really just sheer stockings (not a good look when you need tights)
- No moisturizer for my face (which sounds stupid, but I'm using things now that make my face basically feel like cracked clay without it)
- No commuting flats (so I had to rock the tights & sneakers look)
- No brush - which is just awesome
- A dress that is blatantly too short (shrunk in the wash and wasn't that short last time)

I know there is probably more, but this is all I can talk about at this point.  I've come to work more times than I'd like to think about dressed like a complete maniac.  Good thing no one really talks to me.  Womp womp.  Or maybe they just don’t talk to me because I either look like a crazy person or the office slore…either way...I need to get more thoroughly organized in this routine!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment