Thursday, November 14, 2013

Obsession Thursday!

In attempting to keep up with a "weekly themed post"…I'm latching onto "Obsessions Thursday".  I have a few new things that I'm currently drooling over and if you're in the market for any of them - I'd highly recommend you follow this list!!

1.   Peter Thomas Roth Skin Care - So it's no shock that I have problem skin.  Let me rephrase that - I have the skin of a prepubescent, 13 year old boy.  It's really pretty.  In the hunt to find something/anything to tame this face of mine, I've tried everything under the sun (including the actual sun).  I've also tried tons of prescribed medications, too.  The only thing that has come remotely close to almost perfecting my skin has been this line.  It's seriously amazing.  I'd recommend this "starter kit" and also the moisturizer to go along with it (it can make things dry).  The kit isn't terribly expensive and it'll give you a taste as to if your skin is going to respond or not without investing too much $$.  The moisturizer is just plain awesome - it's light and non-greasy and does the trick!
NEW ACNE KIT


ULTRA-LITE OIL-FREE MOISTURIZER

2.  All things William Sonoma - I had a private work event last night at WS (I know I'm so fancy) and honestly - I'm in love with the store.  It's like a dream to walk in there.  Granted most things do not fit in my apartment, let alone my sorry excuse for a kitchen (gotta love NYC living), but a girl can dream.  I bought a ton of Christmas gifts and one thing for myself - this knife, which I'll give full credit to Ruby for introducing me to these.  They're amazing.  So here's that AND a few other things I would have loved to take home with me!!
Waring Popcorn Maker

Le Creuset Signature Round Dutch Oven

Nespresso Citiz Espresso Maker with Aeroccino Plus Automatic Milk Frother, Chrome

Waring Commercial Electric Wine Opener

Kilner Clip-Top Jars, Set of 4
Kilner Clip-Top Jars, Set of 4

3.  Street Vendor Pashminas - I needed a pashmina today (last minute) to go liven up a black dress.  I took to the streets and within 2 minutes, I had an amazing color hot pink one for $5.  
These things are fab - durable and for the price - you can't beat it!  I feel like I need more and in every trendy/amazing color they come in.  Next time you're in NYC you should def grab a few - totally worth it!  And the best part is that if you lose it or if you hate the color in a week, you haven't wasted that much $$.



Happy Thursday and Happy Shopping!!  XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment