Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A TV Night To Remember

First things first - I can't stop singing "Don’t Go Chasing Waterfalls" today.

In my head - obvi - at least I hope it has only been in my head and I'm not caught belting out "please stick to the rivers and the lakes that you're used to…if at any time he's in a jam she'll be by his side but he doesn't realize he hurts her so much…" No clue why I have this in my head- don’t judge me.

Second - so last night I got sucked into the most RIDICULOUS show. Like insanity. I'm not sure if it's new or I just haven't seen it - either way - cray cray! It's called "101 Ways To Leave A Game Show". Seriously - if you haven't seen it - for the pure shock value - you need to watch it. Basically the contestants and asked questions and eliminated when they get the wrong answer. However - it's the WAY they get eliminated that is the insane part - as per http://abc.go.com/shows/101-ways-to-leave-a-game-show/ : "Contestants are eliminated by being dropped from the top of a building on a window washing scaffold, yanked and flipped off the side of a building, or dragged away by a speeding limo."

Oh, I'm sorry…what?! How is this a)legal and b)safe?! Here is a clip of my favorite elimination - "Crazy Stunt Driving": (I'm having technical difficulties right now - so just follow the link until I can work through this!!!!)

Crazy Stunt Driving
Seriously - the show is simply ridiculous. You HAVE to watch it to believe it!

Third - following that shocking situation I turned on the next - Teen Mom. Now the new season of the "original" cast has started and again - train wreck. I just can't stop watching. It's not even that exciting - but I just need to know what happens! Here are my thoughts:

Maci: She's really trying to do the right thing. I think it's good that she's trying to be in school and raise Bentley. I'm a little skeptical of her and Kyle moving in together - not because he's a bad guy - quite the opposite. I just feel that they are rushing things a bit. And Ryan just needs to grow up and stop acting dumb.

Farrah: Can't stand her attitude. The girl is so spoiled and mean. I don’t understand it. Her lash outs are inexcusable. After her boob job her father/step father/Michael was trying to help her and she was yelling and crying and screaming. Really?! Pull it together! I know you're prob in pain - but you WANTED this surgery! Don't yell at him for helping you and taking care of your child. She's nuts!

Catelynn: Oh Catelynn - she is trying so hard. Her and Tyler are like to little kids bumping along. They had to grow up too quickly and I feel sad for them. I want them to just win the lottery and get away from their crazy situation!

Amber: Saved the best for last! Really?! She needs to get her shiz together!! First stop with the "cussing" (I hate that word) around your child! And if you and Gary drink out of one more styrofoam cup - I swear - do you not own glassware?! All you do is drink/eat take out! I can't take it anymore!!!

Like I said before though - I can't stop! I need to find out if Kyle & Maci live happily ever after.


And Catelynn & Tyler can last in that apartment for more than 2 months.

And Farrah - will she get another modeling "job" that requires her to smile and wear an ugly blue dress?!


Lastly - Amber - will they every stop "cussing" and was it a good idea for her and Geeeerrryy to move back in together after only being back "together" for 1week?!


So many questions!!

Anywho - happy Wednesday you crazy kids! We're almost to the freaking weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment