Thursday, July 14, 2011

Book It

Today I feel kinda like this:

Like I'm spinning and spinning but not really getting anywhere. I feel like I'm all over the map and need to just situate myself! Work is hella crazy and I'm kinda over it. Hence taking a lil break to write this up! I just needed to not talk about "work things" for about 15 minutes. Then I'll be ready and refreshed to plow through these last few hours!

Is anyone else really tired today?! Like to the point that you can barely keep your eyes open?! Guess who feels like that?!

This girl!! Right here! I did not sleep a wink last night and I'm really dragging. I need a little boost - but I just don’t know quite what that is. I believe me laying on the couch may or may not be involved. I don’t know if it's the sweltering heat or the fact that I'm burning the candle at all ends possible. I just need a weekend of absolutely NOTHING. And unfortunately - that is not in the foreseeable future! However a beach weekend is on the horizon - next week - so I'm almost there. I can make it - I can do this.

Speaking of the beach. To all my readers out there - I need a good book! I saw this one in B&N last night - but wasn't sure.

Any recommendations?? I'm in need of a good beach read - so nothing TOO heavy! I generally like light, fun books - think Shopaholic and things of that nature. However - the last REALLY good book I read was The Help and that was phenomenal. If you haven't read it yet - do your self a favor and pick it up! It is worth it! And the movie comes out this fall - I can't wait!! It seriously was the best book I've read in quite some time - possibly even since my high school English class days of The Great Gatsby, Catcher in the Rye, and To Kill A Mockingbird. It was just THAT good.

So send some suggestions my way!! Who's got fun plans this weekend?? I have a work thing tomorrow night - that's about negative fun. And then a few things out there for the weekend. And it's gonna be a nice one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment