Monday, December 19, 2011

Neti The Night Away

Hey everyone!!  So a quick little PSA post!  Then tomorrow - maybe a lil something fun!  It's been brought to my attention so serious issues about the Neti Pot!!  One faithful reader and another dear friend directed me to some new info about the Neti.  Apparently there have been cases recently linked to the Neti Pot and amoebas (ewww).  See article for more details:
SOOO basically what they are recommending (and what I've now switched to doing) is either use distilled water in your Neti Pot OR be sure to boil/sterilize your water first - then use it.  One reader sent me this great video that helps explain it all and the best/safest way to use the Neti Pot!
Thank you to all my loyal readers for sending this info my way - I had no idea until you brought it to my attention!!  Happy Neti-ing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment