Wednesday, December 21, 2011

All I Don't Want For Christmas...

If I'm on your holiday gift list this year, which obvi I sure I am, I thought it would be fun to put together a lil list.  Here are a few things that I DON'T want.  Not to be greedy or anything or ungrateful, but I find these hilariously insane - so I thought it might be a fun post!  Especially since I really can't think of things I want this year - which is driving my mother absolutely BANANAS!!
Pajama Jeans
I'm all for comfort - but these look appalling!  I'd rather just wear leggings to sweat pants!  I mean are yoga pants that offensive that it's come to this?!  


I find these things so gross.  Oh and don’t worry - now they make them for men!



Forever Lazy
This is taking the Snuggie to a whole new level.  This is absurd.  And the best part is the commercial has people tailgating and going about their everyday lives wearing this thing.  

Oh and thing that is the cherry on top - you don’t even have to take it off to go to the bathroom!  Score!!

The Slumber Mitt
Did anyone forget a lil thing called a pillow?!  This is just so…I don’t even know.  So this is a "mitten" of sorts that you put on your arm - and you can rest your head on it.   


I mean - is it not just a small pillow??  And doesn’t your arm get more tired/cramped being forced in that position and having more compression on it?? 
Sobakawa Cloud Pillow

Speaking of pillows - this looks like one of the most uncomfortable situations of life.  I mean - do you have to lay like this?!  



I feel like she looks so awkward!


Dancing Fountains from WET Fantasy Gift
This is from the Neiman Marcus "Christmas Book", which I always get a kick out of.  Now first off - this sounds like a dirty gift.  Like straight from the Pleasure Palace.  But if you read about it - this is what it is - basically these people will come in to your house and install a "dancing fountain" like ones you see in Vegas, etc.  

Ok - now who needs that at their house?!  I'm just curious.  And don’t worry - it's only a cool $1,000,000.
The Sedu Icon Prive Dryer

Now I'm all for good hair care - but this brings it to a WHOLE 'nother level.  This hairdryer is $700 - yes you read that correctly.  
Unless it cuts, styles and colors my hair - I'll stick with my $30 Conair - athankyouverymuch.  I'll admit - I love nice things and girlfriend loves me some luxury, but this is just a lil much!


I hope you enjoyed this lil list!  Have a very Happy Holiday!!  

And here's another little New Year's gem!  
I'll be back next year!!  Haha - that joke never gets old!!  XOXO


1 comment:

  1. Sound like someone doesn't have a Slumber Mitt, Get hold of me on twitter and I will send you one. @SlumberMitt

    ReplyDelete