Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day My Lil Valentines!!

So I couldn't think of a better day to come slithering back into your lives. I mean this day is all about love…so you have to still love me even though I've been MIA for a lil bit!!


And by gift I mean the gift of my words...haha.  On that note - I apologize profusely for my absence!! I figured I could give you an overview of what has happened in my life and then we'll be back on track!!

- Christmas happened - so that was good. I have a new nephew!!! So excited to have him in our lives. He's just the perfect most precious thing and I'm already spoiling him rotten. He just gets cuter by the minute…he has my heart!

- New Year's was spent at my parents house with some siblings and snacks. I was in sweats and couldn't have been happier - perfect way to ring in the New Year!!

- I had one of the best weekends ever in the beginning of January. My girls were in town and all was right with the world!! There were 12 of us that took over NYC - drinking, eating, and ridiculousness ensued. It seriously was one of the best weekends ever - full disclosure - I cried that Sunday night because it was over.

- I'm in a "Bold Moves" mode and I'm trying to use that as my motto. I actually adopted it from a blog I stumbled upon, Date By Numbers. It's a great read for those interested! I've been on a few dates (all were gross) and I gave my number to some bartender (he never called me)…all those things aside - I feel like I'm making progress and putting myself back in the ring!! Bold Moves - that's the way to go.

- Some kid that was 23 asked me how old I was (he was all chatting me up at a bar) and when I told him my age this was his response "I mean we're like on the total opposite end of the spectrum. But seriously - you look really good for your age." Ummmm worst.


- I went to muh guuurl Hermione's wedding in Austin. It was amazing!! I got to see Ruby & her husband and one of my favorite people in life….HAZEL!!! So fun to see everyone and we had an amzing time in Austin - lots of eating & drinking - my kind of situation!!

- I've had a few bang up nights with work people - so that's been fun.

- I was sick last week - so gross. I feel like everyone is sick and it is just awful. But I feel better so I can't complain…for now anyways!

Ok so now you're pretty much up to speed. I don’t have too much new to report - but I feel like I'm back on track! Again - apologies for being lame - just needed a lil break! But now I'm back in action…taking my life by the horns….Lizzie take the wheel.





No comments:

Post a Comment