Monday, February 6, 2012

Super Re-Cap

Happy Monday, my little pretties!!  I hope you all had fabulous weekends.  Mine was very low key and family filled.  I had a baby shower for my cousin and stayed at my parents for the whole weekend! It was just so nice to be home.  Sometimes you just need it - and it's like the best thing in the world!
So - GO BLUE!!!  Giants won!!  
Wahoo!  The first thing my mother said when they ended the game was…
Mom:  ugh - you'll have to take a cab home from work Tuesday!
Me:  why's that?!
Mom:  you know - with the ticker tape parade and all.  There'll be too many crazies and drunks.  I don’t want you walking home.
Me:  I think I'll be ok - but I do love you. 
Oh how she worries - gotta love her!!  Anyways….the game - ahhh the game!!  So good!  I love when it's exciting towards the end like that.  And I heart Eli.  Tom Brady - not so much.  And this picture just made me laugh.  
Sorry - Pats fans - but it did. 

Now onto the rest of the game.  Here are my take-aways:
1.  I didn't love the commercials.  The only one I can even really remember liking is the Sketchers one with the dog - I actually laughed out loud.  Too cute.

2.  Kelly Clarkson rocked my socks off with the National Anthem.  
I was so nervous for her and after last year's Christina fiasco - I was scuurred.  But she pulled through and did a phenom job.
3.  Miranda Lamberts pink microphone with rhinestones - totally necessary.

4.  Cee Lo is basically my hero.  Like who else can pull off that ensemble?!

5.  Madonna was ok for me - I think she was a little "flat".  I was just expecting so much energy and excitement and I really wasn't "wowed". 
6.  The men who were bouncing off the wires - like how did they find out that was a real "job"?!

7.  MIA - really not necessary to give the good 'ol U S of A the bird.  Keep it to yourself - this is a family show. 
8.  Nicki Minaj - you are incredible.  That's all.

 So who's watching THE VOICE?!  Season 2 - starting now!!  Cyrusly - I'm so excited!!!  OH and don’t forget - second installment of RHBH is on tonight, too!  OMG fab night of TV watching coming at me live!!  Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment