Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Nothing Wrong With A Lil Tim Riggins

Ugh!  I hate that the weekend is already over…and here we are again!  I did have a great weekend though. Got a lot done!!
I went to CT on Saturday.  It was so great - my bestie and I grabbed lunch & pedicures.  OHH I forgot to mention that first we took her son to a puppet show.  Seriously - I think I had nightmares - but the kids seemed to love it!  I stayed up there until late Saturday night and then headed back to the city.  Sunday my parents came in, we were all over the place!  It was really nice and then we grabbed dinner and I headed home to what would be the demise (we'll discuss later) of my evening/majority of Monday.  Monday I ran around again, cleaned up the apt, did laundry, did a few errands.  I also saw The Descendants by myself.  
I loved it - it was amazing.  Sad - but so well done and just a really good movie.  I also forgot how much I don’t mind movies by myself.  It's one of those things that I really just don’t mind at all and a lot of women have said to me like "omg how could you do that - so pathetic".  Well first of all - f you.  Second of all - welcome to 2012 - I'm an independent woman (aka Destiny's Child).  Third of all it is one of those things that you can do alone (not that I don’t do most things alone), that it really doesn't matter.  It's dark, you can't talk anyway, so it's really not a big deal.  And then I was back home for an evening of my latest addiction.
Y'all I'm hooked on Friday Night Lights.  
Back when it first started I watched it pretty religiously - it was on Friday nights, but at that time in my life, I was home most Friday nights, so it wasn't a big deal.  But then things changed and I only was able to watch it sporadically.  So I came across it on Netflix (I just got the "streaming" package and hooked my laptop to my TV).  Umm I can't stop.  I stayed up till like 2 am on Sunday night watching - like I could.not.stop.  I went through a season and a half over the weekend and I can't stop thinking about how excited I am to get home and watch AT LEAST one more episode.  Seriously - Tim Riggins -
be still my heart.  You are such a misunderstood bad boy and I love every ounce of you.  And Matt Saracen.  
Like I wanna scoop him up - totally heart.  I mean even Coach Taylor gets to me!  
Every character I like for different reasons and even the ones I don’t "like" - I like just because they make you not like them so well!  I'm not kidding - if you haven't watched this series already - get your butts out there and start watching! It's just that good!  At the rate I'm going - I'm hoping to be done with the series by Sunday…and then I'll be in mourning because it's all over.  Wahh.

2 comments:

  1. I just watched the descendants last night! I really loved it too!
    I'm following you now :)

    ekatya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!! Hopefully you'll enjoy what you read!! I'm always open to suggestions too!!

    ReplyDelete