Friday, September 2, 2011

Cement Walls Generally Hurt


So someone at this wonderful establishment that I call work decided it would be a good idea to block all blogs from our viewing.  

Someone please kill me now!!  Who approved this?!  WORST IDEA EVER!!
Ok - let me take a few deep breaths and then I'll be able to re-group and get a lil something out to you all.  3, 2, 1 annnd we're back! 
First things first - yesterday at the gym, that guy who just sits on a bike was back.  I haven't seen him in awhile, actually let me re-phrase that - I haven't been to the gym in awhile.  But kids - he's back.  And now he's taken to literally just sitting there - there is zero movement and yesterday he was yelling at the TV screen.  

I'm just not sure what his relationship is with the gym and what is happening.  Anyone have any insight?!  Is there something I don’t know?!
Second of all - Jersey Shore is back to it's old ways!  Here are a few bulleted points I'd like to address:
·       The Situation propelled himself into a concrete wall.  Let me repeat - he willingly propelled himself into a concrete wall giving himself a concussion.  Then him and Ronnie rasseled around a bit, he laid on the couch, was seeing 8 Snookie's and had to be taken away in an ambulance.  All the while everyone in the house was crying and thinking he was dying.  It was just a sprained neck and bruises.  BUT of course he needed to milk it and put on his 'ol sunglasses and neck brace and obviously his sweat pants and sulked around the house. 
·       PSA - RONNIE & SAMMI ARE WHACK ATTACK!  I can't stand it.  The poop is back under Sammi's nose and the two have returned to their old ways.  

Fighting over nothing and everything being completely blown out of proportion.  Tears all around and Ronnie's roid rages are back in full affect!  They are so annoying.  They disturb the whole entire house with their antics.  I actually felt Jenni's pain when she was pleading with Sammi to please go away and stop talking.  I could hear the anguish in her voice.  These two just need to get their own house so they will live in misery and leave everyone else alone.  They are so immature and ridiculous - its just getting to the annoying point - actually we're wayyyy past that.
·       Snookie's BF Jionni (pronounced - Giooooooonnnnnie) doesn’t like "sexy time talk".  She can't handle that and insists on trying to make the kid feel uncomfortable.  It was awkward all the way around.
·       Vinnie is the "Dr. Phil" of the house.  He actually does give pretty good advice.  He really put Ronnie in his place and basically told him to cut the crap and enough was enough.  
I enjoyed this installment of Dr. Guido.
·       Pauly D almost got into an asinine fight with some guy that was yelling things and he didn't know what he was saying.  But thems fighting words if ever he heard them!  

So glad Vinnie (once again) came to the rescue - never a need to fight! 

Ok - so that about sums it up.  I hope you all have fabulous Labor Day plans!!   Enjoy the extra day off - it's much needed!! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment