Thursday, September 8, 2011

Nailed It

I forgot to mention yesterday the obsession I have with OPI's latest line.  It's called "Touring".  I got my nails done on Sunday and found it - dying.  Absolutely love it.  I'm just getting ready to start going darker on my nails - that time of year!  But I was still a little hesitant and wanted to keep some "lightness" to them - it is only the beginning of September - we have a long season ahead of us!  Sooo I went with "French Quarter For Your Thoughts" on my nails…

And for my toes I did an orangey/pink - similar to this…

I can't wait to try some of these dark new colors - I'm grossly excited for it!  Who's in?!  And tonight is Fashion Night Out - I can't wait!  

I'll most likely be rubbing elbows with the Kardashians - sooo I'll try to remember "the little people" on my way up.  I'll fill you in tomorrow on what I saw and who I saw (my luck - prob no one!).  So excited!!  And I'll leave you with this...a little gem this woman I work with ACTUALLY said during a meeting...true story...straight faced... "if everything is all hetzel scketzel then I'll skedaddle early."

No comments:

Post a Comment