Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Little 'A This...Little 'A That

Hello friends!  How's everyone doing these days?!  It's so gross and rainy in NYC - sick!  BUT it is a great day to be a duck!!  I ordered delivery for lunch and the poor guy took out the receipt for me to sign - soaking wet!  Like I could ring it out - he just stared at me with hope in his eyes that some how I could make this better.

So who's watching RHOBH??  Shiz is getting real  up in the 90210!  I mean seriously - Brandi - needs to step off.  

I really am not a fan.  Don’t get me wrong - I think Kyle can be a lil bitchy sometimes and Kim is slightly off her rocker - but Brandi is just - ugh (only thing that came to mind).  

And speaking of Kim - I'm confused.  I just don’t get what is going on.  And Taylor needs to eat a burger.  

And I love Lisa's new wedding coordinator - I mean he's Frank (from Father of the Bride) to a T!! Totally heart - he's so out there!  


And Adrienne just remains among my faves - she's so no BS and I love her for that.  She also has a bit of I dare say "Jersey" in her - her outfits crack me up!  And the gold hair strands - LOVE HER! 
And speaking of RH - ummm NJ reunion - OMG!!!  I really can't stand Teresa - you can tell she's just lying about everything.  

I really  heart the rest of them - and it's now like 3 against 1.  And Caroline is so even  keeled about everything - doesn't raise her voice at all.  So calm.  

I can't wait to see it Sunday night - I'm sad to hear something going on between her and her sister Dina (who I really enjoyed).  And Teresa getting in the way?!  Worst!!!
And another thing - this Gluten Free diet isn't so bad!  I've found some great products - would love some more if you have them!!  Here are a few that I've enjoyed:





And one last thing - the almond oil - still going strong.  I think it really helps!  I do recommend it!!
Ok lovelies - I'm out like shout.  Peace in the Middle East.  Rain in Spain.  Goodbye don't cry (I just made that one up - they're just flying out now!).

No comments:

Post a Comment