Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Mishmash


Hola Amigos!  Hope everything is well out in this crazy world!  Just a few quick things I'd like to share. 
First things first…Ruby, Sydney & Kit are coming on Friday and I'm so excited for a "DC Reunion in NYC".  Like pee your pants, can't contain yourself, wanna jump around excited…hope I can sleep. 
Second - Amanda Knox.  Can we all have a collective sigh of relief.  I've been gripped to this case from the beginning and never believed that she did it.  I'm so glad she's on her way home and can try to go about her life.  I literally had tears watching that yesterday.  I'm just glad justice was served and I hope that they find the right person for Meredith's family. 
Third - I started this week using Almond Oil on my face.  I know what you're thinking - why would you put oil on your face.  
BUT surrriously guys - it's working.  I'm not using any moisturizers and I only do it at night.  Also you only use like a lil droplet.  Not a lot.  And last night I tried a little trick where after you apply it, wet your hands with warm water and then rub your face a bit to move all the oil around.  I highly recommend this - it was another one of my acupuncturist's suggestions!  And I'll also note that I by no means have "clear skin" all the time.  I have been more "acne" prone my life - I know you're all jealous - so that was another reason I was hesitant.  I'll do another update in a few weeks - but so far so good!
Fourth - I started another thing this week.  I'm now on a Gluten-Free diet y'all.  I started Monday - so I'm doing ok so far (I mean for these past 2 days).  Apparently there have been new studies linking migraines and gluten - so I'll try anything once if it may help  me in that department!  I have to try it for one month and then we'll go from there.  I feel like I'm gonna miss my bagels & beer - but I guess I can get by for a month!  If any of you out there are more "seasoned" Gluten-Free dieters - I welcome any and all tricks of the trade! 
Fifth - who saw RHONJ on Sunday?!  Can we discuss "On Display"?!  I mean the fact that she wanted real tigers - was anyone else dying?!  And that outfit - 2 words - ROCK STAR.  
I mean it was so over the top - but she committed to it.  Hilar.  And I still heart Kathy and Theresa - she's starting to get on my last nerve.
Sixth - Teen Mom Dr. Drew Special.  Ok - so a few things - and then I'll have to discuss more this week because the rest of them go on tonight. 
-Farrah - still can't stand.  I liked her for like a  hot second then she went right back to being - well just plain Farrah.  
All of a sudden she needs 2 weeks to set up her life in FL - and btw she just decided on that plan as she was sitting there.  WTF?!  Then the tears flowed when she realized she didn't have friends.  Well news flash honey - you're not that nice and I can't imagine you're a ball of fun to hang out with.  Maybe you need to "do you" before you try to find friends.  Just saying.      
-Amber - ugh I want to get behind you - I really do - but she really has a lot of shiz to clean up.  

And she's still back & forth with Geearry - I thought that was over like forever ago?!  Again - you really need to pull yourself together gurl and get your life back on track. 
Seventh - Jersey Shore.  What is going on over there?!?!?!  I mean Snooki is beyond out of control.  Deena can't stop falling and thought she was pregos.  
I did however almost die when the boys stacked all her furniture on her bed and she tried to get it down herself.  And just when I thought Situation couldn't get any creepier - he steps up to the plate and knocks it out of the park - creepster home run.  
Snooki - seriously - stop being crazy.  I know it's "you" and you should never change for anyone - believe I've learned from experience!  BUT there are certain things that you could tone down while in a relationship.  AKA pulling up your dress on stage while smashed at a club.  It's like the Twilight Zone over there - Snooki is all drama central and Sammi & Ronnie are trying to help (and are actually being calm).  And then she's so hysterical about losing Gioooooonnnnie that she has to find solace in none other than Vinny.  Obviously.

Eighth - I'm obsessed with a new OPI color - shockingly!  It's called:  "Uh Oh Roll Down The Window" and it's their NYC one in the Touring collection.  
Don’t totally love the name, but they describe it as rolling into NYC and needing to be out the car window to take it all in.  It's a great color - depending on what you have on it can be green-ish, brown-ish, taupe-ish, it can go a lot of different ways!  Very versatile.
Ninth - I'm super tired & haven't slept well in days.  I think its starting to take a toll.  AND my allergies are OOC!  I'm trying to rest up and be sure to be in tip top shape for the weekend. 
Tenth - that's it - dunzo.  Just wanted to end on a round number!!  XOXO  And as I was searching for some pics I came across this lil gem that was too good not to share. 

Annnnd you're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment