Sunday, January 23, 2011

It's Here!!

So here ya go! The greatly anticipated launch of my blog! The title pretty much tells the story of my life. This is my “go to” statement and 9 times out of 10 it is a perfect response to any situation I find myself in! Here’s a lil intro and a bit about what you can expect from my blog.

Intro/About Me: I just turned thirty. I just moved to NYC. I’m single. I mean, need I say more?! Basically I’m just a “normal” girl trying to make it in this crazy city. I love what I do – I think! I cherish my friendships and I’m a “family” girl. One would think that with that intro, I lead a very boring life. Which many days – I do, but when things are “cray cray” they are really “cray cray”!!

The Blog: I’ve had some very interesting things happen to me over my life and after much encouragement from my friends – I’ve decided to start documenting! So basically this will be a “tell all” about my adventures in life! It will most likely not be “grammatically correct”. I do use abbreviations – obvi! Basically it will be my “stream of conscious”. You can expect some new stories and some “blasts from the past”. All names have been “altered” to, what I feel, are appropriate nicknames. I will try to post as often as possible, but can’t promise everyday!

So that’s basically it – enjoy!! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment