Monday, January 31, 2011

I Just Want To Have Sex With You

So this guy asked me out. I didn't really know how I felt about him, but trying to be open minded, I obliged. I met him at a restaurant for a dinner date. We had dinner and conversation was flowing, I thought – this might not be bad. We stayed for a few drinks after dinner and were getting along great. So we decided to continue the date at another bar. We were standing outside trying to decide where to go, when he suggested that we go back to his apartment. I giggled a bit and said I didn’t think I was ready for that, but would love to have another drink, so let’s pick a place. I mean really - I don't even know this guy - there was NO WAY I was going to take myself to his apartment! To which he replied, “Really, I don’t care where we go. Bottom line, I just want to have sex with you, so it doesn’t matter how we get to the end result. But the end result will be you and me at my apartment having sex.” Oh, I'm sorry, what?! I didn’t know quite how to respond to that other than to laugh awkwardly. Then I quickly realized he was dead serious, so I said, “Whelp it’s getting late – gotta catch the metro – thanks for dinner”! And that was that – I left – actually I think I may have even jogged a bit!

1 comment: