Thursday, January 27, 2011

New Favorite Obsession

So I’ve been requested to not only write about the wackiness in my life, but also other "normal" things about my life. So I have a new obsession that I’d like you to all be a part of. It’s called The Beauty Blender . It is this amazing lil pink sponge that is shaped like a teardrop. You are supposed to use it to apply makeup and then go back and “blend” it together for that flawless, airbrushed look. I’m not 100% that it is even doing anything for me – but in my heart I feel it is. I feel like it is pretty much the most amazing thing that I have ever purchased, makeup-wise. Basically I think you should all go out and pick one up! Let me know how obsessed you are after the first time it grazes your face!

Another thing that I’m obsessed with is my friend’s new blog! She has good insight into new fashion, deals & steals, and various other amazing ideas!! You should definitely check it out: Hey Lady! I promise you’ll pick up some great tips!!

No comments:

Post a Comment