Thursday, January 19, 2012

Just A Few Week Things

Hiya!  Ewww I actually hate that I just said that.  It reminds me of that awful girl on Small Wonder - the one with the red hair…
Is anyone still reading this after I seriously referenced Small Wonder?! Sooooooo anyway...
Ok so 2 quick new beauty obsessions:
1.  I've been having some mayja black circles under the 'ol eyeballs so I really needed to address this. It's weird because they're not puffy, just dark circles.  I'm trying this out...
It's called "All About Eyes Serum De-Puffing Eye Massage" and I'm seriously obsessed so far.  Not sure it's really doing anything, but I love the way it feels, so if that's all I need right now, then so be it!  I enjoy Clinique products, generally they're pretty good and do what they say for not that crazy amount of money.  This was $26 - so not terribly bad.  Especially since the ones in the drugstores were about $20, I'd rather pay a little more and know it's a good product and I have sensitive skin, so I can't use just anything!
2.  Now I know you're all going to say that this came out years ago and why am I just NOW jumping on the bandwagon?!  
HOWEVER - this little gem, "Rosebud Salve" just came out in this packaging and that's why I'm obsessed.  I hate sticking my finger into my lip balm for a few reasons:  1)I'm OCD and I don’t like germs 2)As clean as I am, it's still my finger and then putting on my mouth/lips…you see where this is going 3)inevitably someone (usually the last person you'd want) will say "can I have some?" and then you're obligated and it gets awkward.  So I stick to this format and things stay clean and awkward-free!
What does everyone have on the agenda for the weekend?!  I have a few things up my sleeve and I'm thinking it's gonna be a good one!  Tomorrow night I'm going to a "grown up" networking mixer with my old sorority and a fraternity from my college days.  Should be VERY interesting.  It's an open bar - so I mean things may get a lil cray to the cray.  Although there will be 60 year olds there, so may not be as "poppin'" as I'm hoping.  Saturday I have a little outing planned to obviously find my future husband.  We're leaving this fine city in hopes to find our destinies!  We being me, Giuliana & Carrie. Should be interesting and I'll be sure to fill you in Monday!!  Have great weekends and stay warm! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment