Thursday, January 26, 2012

Play By Play - "Would You Be Embarrassed If I Wore My Wings Out?!"

Y'all - things are about to get rull.  This weekend I'm heading back to the fabulous Dirty Jerz and bee-lining straight to my favorite place and yours…ATLANTIC CITY!!  It's actually far from my favorite place - but it does hold a very special place in my heart. 
Me, Sydney, CCK, Bessi, and 2 of CCK's besties are taking AC by storm!!  It's gonna be slightly out of control - as only we can get.  I'm totally psyched.  I can't wait to share with you all on Monday!! 

And now - this is a little something new - I'm going to give you the Jersey Shore play by play - these are my reactions as I'm watching the show…
- Danny's "meeting" with all the roommates.  So serious.  No one knows where Situation is - Danny calls him "useless".  Amaze.  Things need to really happen at the t-shirt shop - seriously.
- Situation crying a river. He's so sensitive - so ridiculous - over it.
- Meatballs are banged it out at the Shore Store.  Their reward - obviously a fake tattoo.
- Snooki needing to learn how to "walk hard".  The practicing = priceless.
- The pimp interview.  I mean I don't think I need to really say more.
- I heart that JWoww tore down the "help wanted" sign.  And btw - when did Danny said that by putting up a "help wanted" sign = new roommate?!
-  Umm the bunny heads - ooc.
- THE SURPRISE PARTY.  The fact that they were handcuffed to wheelchairs - I mean who thinks of these things?!    And Situation loves his stripper & takes her home.  Obviously.
- The confessional room with Deena & Ronnie - both crying.  Could. not. be. more dramatic.
- When they put the bunny costumes one - I die.  I literally peed my pants when they scared Jenni - Cyrussly - amazing.
- Couples night at the clerb - sans Snooki because she's too busy smooshing.  Sam's fight is ludicrous - like what the f even happened?!  And it was her new weave?!   I'm still confused - it was all so quick and the girls were being pulled upside-down?!  Cray!
- "I'm just trying to - ya know - do sex and this freaking clock keeps going off!" - Deena - put so eloquently as Deena can say things.
- Best part of the the whole episode - Vinny's kidnapping. I just truly heart Pauly D's and his bromance.  And that they're all doing the sign of the cross - dying.  And Deena trying to be serious in those wings.   And that tat - not one person understood.  I mean - I get it - but I just love how no one understood.  And now...whole crew back together!
And that about wraps it up!!  Enjoy your weekends!!  Be safe and think of me winning millions at the roulette table!

No comments:

Post a Comment