Tuesday, June 7, 2011

All About The Moisturizer!

I may be slightly behind the 8 ball on this one - but I have a new beauty obsession. TINTED MOISTURIZER. I've always used foundation - a very light one - Clinique's "Almost Makeup"(which apparently they don’t make anymore), but I just recently made the switch and I must say - I'm loving it! Especially for the summer - when I don’t really like wearing much makeup at all. Mainly because by the time I get to work/out it's half way down my face. And I also like getting a little "color" - which has not happened yet - so that I really don't need much!

I tried the Bobbi Brown one. I am a fan of their products in general - so that's the main reason I chose them. Plus I know Ruby uses it and loves it too.
 

Not only do I like the color/weight/etc. I'm so happy it has SPF in it. My regular daily moisturizer did, so that was a concern of mine when I was making the switch. I'm really careful to make sure I have that on my face daily! Although it's a little $$ ($40), I think it's worth it. You also only use such a small amount - so it will go a long way! I've been applying that, then a little bronzer/blush and off I go - of course I put on eye makeup too - I'm not trying to scare anyone! It's so easy!

I also have quite a few friends that rave about the Laura Mercier one ($42). That would be next on my list - I may even try that just to compare!

For a less expensive version - I'd definitely go to Clinique ($27). I really like their products - especially since I have EXTREMELY sensitive skin. They are always a good go to!

I'd love to hear your feedback! Let me know if you have one that you are coveting - I'm always up for trying something new - as long as it doesn't totally break out my face and make me look like a lunatic! AKA Renee from Mob Wives after she got her chemical peel!

No comments:

Post a Comment