Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Royal Jealousy

I know we've all cured our case of "Royal Fever", but I have something worth noting. The Duchess of Cambridge (AKA Princess Catherine, AKA Kate Middleton, AKA HRH Catherine Middleton, etc.) is nailing every outfit she has been seen in since her wedding. Every time I see a picture of her, my jealousy level grows 10 fold.


Not only is she stunning, natural, and flawless, her wardrobe is spot on! And most of it isn't even that "expensive" in comparison to what a "princess" would spend. I simply heart her! Slash want to be her. Slash wish I was her. Slash I should stop talking.


I know she's been "well dressed" for awhile now, but after her recent little jaunt to Wimbledon it couldn't go un-blogged about any longer! She's perfection! I put a few of my faves below - let me know if I've missed any!




Wimbledon Dress - Already sold out!





And I should also put a plug in for Pippa - who I also heart. She is right there beside her in the "best dressed" category!








Add caption
She even looks good running!


Those are some good genes!

And now I'm depressed and praying that I'll wake up tomorrow looking more like the Middletons! 

No comments:

Post a Comment