Thursday, June 23, 2011

"I want it NOW!!"

Hey guys! So it's occurred to me today that I'm in serious need of a vacay. Not just a weekend away where half the time is spent traveling/running around. I'm talking minimum 4 full days on a beach where its just me and a good book/gossip magazine. I want to get burnt to a crisp, eat snacks and wear a sweatshirt.
My hands down absolute favorite time on ANY beach is around 5 pm. When it starts cooling off and everyone starts leaving. That's when my "fun" begins. I throw on the 'ol hoody and just sit back and enjoy. No kids running around, no moms yelling, no dads smoking cigars, just me and the ocean (and maybe a few other peeps that are on my page). That right there is what I'm yearning for at this very minute. I can't stand it any longer - I don’t know if I'll survive another day at work - need it now - kinda feeling.

I feel like it's not too much to ask for. I'm not talking a 10 day escapade. I mean really people! I hate when I get to this point because now I'm at the point of no return. Everyday is just "getting through" and I just need a beach more than life itself.

So if someone could just bring that beach to my apt in NYC - that would be greatly appreciated. Until then I'll be sulking in my office, pale as all getup and just plain 'ol being angry. And I may or may not be pouting.

P.S. Sorry for the Thursday afternoon rant!  AKA Veruca Salt style!


No comments:

Post a Comment