Thursday, June 9, 2011

Dry As A Bone

Ok so I know I've been doing some more "boring" kind of posts lately - more "informative" than of me living my insane life. But I have one more of that kind - than I promise next week will be filled with ridiculousness. If nothing else Isabella is coming for a lil visit and that ALWAYS is an adventure! Especially now that Chase is living here - things are gonna get a lil cray cray!! Full recap on Monday!

Obvi you all know about my sweating problem. I've been nothing but completely honest about the fact that it's an issue and I sweat like a whore in church. That being said - I've tried every deodorant under the sun. A-Z - you name it - I've tried it. I finally found one that worked seemingly well from Bliss and low and behold - after I finished my first bottle of it - THEY DISCONTINUED IT!! So you can imagine my frustration - back to the drawing board of Dove and Teen Spirit. BUT I think I may have just discovered the Holy Grail of deodorants!


I'm not gonna lie - it's $$ but for me - it is means dry armpits - I'm in! It's made by DERMAdoctor and it's called "Total Nonscents". It's probably the best $28 I've ever spent.



I started using it this past weekend. I was of course skeptical and angry by the fact that I just spent $28 on deodorant. But I figured I could always take it back, because Sephora (that's where you can find it)has that "100% satisfaction guarantee" - so if I hated it - I'd send it back their way! It is non-scented - which I love because I can't handle strong smells - they trigger migraines for me and that is just not fun. So I enjoyed that. Plus it's good for sensitive skin - again - always a plus. Let me tell you - it's been hotter than Haiti here in NYC these past few days and I walk a mile to work. This stuff has kept my armpits dry as a bone! I mean the rest of my body has been a lil sweaty - my hair was like a train wreck by the time I got to work this morning - I let it "air dry" and I think it was wetter when I got here than when I got out of the shower! TMI?! Sorry - just trying to keep it real. Anywho - this is stuff is UHHH-MAZING!! The only down side - and to me it's not that big of a deal - it does take a little longer to "dry" than most deodorants. So just keep that in mind before slipping on that LBD!! But I haven't had any "white marks" or issues with it.

Again - totally know it’s a lil more costly than I'd like - but for me - if it means no "pit stains" - it's worth it! It makes me feel like this - and I can do that dance now because I don’t have sweaty armpits!!

No comments:

Post a Comment