Thursday, April 28, 2011

Royal Wedding Fever!

Confession - I have a slight case of Royal Wedding Fever! I don't really think it's necessary to hype it up in the media the way they've been doing it - but I have to admit - I'm a lil excited for tomorrow!




Despite the fact that I always thought Prince William and I would get married - and so did my mom & sister - he chose Kate over me. Which - I mean logistically - does make sense - I guess. But still in my heart of hearts - I think I would be a perfect match and a perfect Princess, too!

All that aside - I really like Kate. As much as I "know" her - that is. She just seems very down to Earth and likeable. I enjoy that she's out there with the "people" and she didn’t come from Royalty of sorts - I mean I know she came from wealth - but her dad isn't a King or anything! I also really enjoy her style. Very classic and charming. She's always on-point with her ensembles. She's classically trendy. That's just a new term I made up - but I do think it describes her to a T. The other thing I can't get past when I look at Kate is how uncanny her resemblance is to LC. I'm sorry - but I think she looks exactly like a brunette Lauren Conrad. Which is a compliment - because I do think LC is very naturally beautiful.



Not only am I excited to see Prince William & Kate and of course her dress - who will be the designer?! - but I'm also excited to see Prince Harry. Now he's always a bit of a "wild card" and I'm really looking forward to seeing his reactions/actions tomorrow. From what I hear he really enjoys Kate and is excited for the big day.



It appears that this is the case and him and Prince William really do seem to genuinely love each other - something their mother, Princess Diana, really instilled in them. Apparently they all like each other so much - that they are going to all live together after the wedding! Love it!

I do think one of the most important parts is going to be the guest list! Rumor has it my boy Jay-Z is going to be performing with non other than his amazing wife Beyonce! I also believe the hottest man in the world, David Beckham and co will be there. And Elton John will also be in attendance. This is going to be quite the star studded event! In addition to all the celebs - I think it's awesome how many "commoners" will be there, too. They even invited the owner of their favorite pub - that's pretty amazing!

I also really enjoy all the paraphernalia that is accompanying this wedding. I heard on the news this morning that one hour - ONE HOUR - after they display the Royal Kiss - there will be mugs made and available for sale. Insane! Here are a few of my favorite Royal Wedding items - seriously who buys this stuff?!









All eyes will be watching this happy couple tomorrow morning and I will be among them! I can't promise any 4 am wake ups - but I'll be sure to catch the "re-plays" when I get up. I can't even imagine the stress, nervousness, excitement they are feeling right now. I mean millions of people will be watching - no pressure! Will you tune in??


No comments:

Post a Comment