Monday, April 18, 2011

Spring Cleaning!

It's that time of year again! Time to clear out all those wool sweaters and hang up the cute sundresses and skirts! I could not have been more excited to get it all done yesterday! When I opened my closet this morning, I got so happy. I love seeing all the bright colors and fun prints! Basically I'm a huge dork, but I just love getting organized and ready for the next season. I'm also finally getting completely settled in my apartment - probably just in time for them to raise my rent and I'll have to move out! But it feels good. There were so many things that when I moved in I just put "somewhere" to get it out of the way. Now I can finally go through it all and clear things out I don't need and just get situated!

In addition to the amazingly productive day I had yesterday, I also was able to relax last night. My allergies have been completely out of control and all the cleaning did not help, so I couldn't wait to just lay on the couch and take in some good quality Sunday night TV. Let me tell you - I was not disappointed. I stumbled upon a few new "gems" that I think you should all watch at least once. Personally - I'm already hooked - but you can judge for yourselves. Randomly enough - they were all on VH1 - which I never watch, but welcomed the new programming.

Mob Wives -



I mean the name pretty much says it all. It's just in a word - amazing. Words can't really describe what goes down. Seriously though - can't wait for next week.

Audrina - now I obvi was an avid Hills watcher - but never a huge fan of Audrina. And quite honestly - I didn't completely love the show. I feel like she's kinda boring - but her family is out of control!


And I hate this picture because it's "unbalanced"

Her father seems like the most "normal" and doesn't say too much. He's more of the "voice of reason". Her one sister is a lunatic - has a husband and a child - possibly more than one, but didn't bring them to "family dinner" - which I found odd. Her brother seems like your typical 20 something party boy with tattoos. And her youngest sister is only a teenager and seems pretty tame. BUT her MOTHER - OMG - I can't.



I feel like she's just a raging alcoholic and is constantly slurring her words and yelling. She's insane. It's worth watching the show just for her.

Saddle Ranch - ok so all I can say to the is WHAT?! I mean it's ridiculous. It's all about this restaurant and the people that work there.



It's kinda like a Coyote Ugly - esque bar/restaurant. Basically there are 2 locations and one of them needs a lil kick in the butt. I guess the workers at the one location are getting too complacent, so they bring in the "highest and best" workers from the other location to stir things up a bit. Cray cray! And this place seems like a whack-attack place to work in the first place. They have all these "rules" for their employees and they call them the "10 Commandments". One of them consists of "no hugs" - only "high fives". What establishment even needs to write that down?! Two of the girls are already in some major war - consisting of beer throwing and pouring grenadine in someone else's ice bin. It's pretty insane.

I personally wouldn't mess with either of these girls!

Sunday nights are usually filled with boring TV - except E! - obviously that's when my beloved Kardashians and Holly take center stage. But since they don't start until 10 pm - I think these other shows may help fill the void in an otherwise boring TV night!

No comments:

Post a Comment