Friday, April 29, 2011

Haters Gonna Hate

Happy Friday everyone! I hope you have some fabulous weekend plans ahead of you. I know I do! I can't wait to see the nuptials of one Miss Kit and see a few of my nearest and dearest - Hillary, Sydney & Ruby!  And I'll be sporting a new dress for the occasion - with some gold accents!



I'm psyched! And we're staying at a beautiful resort - so hopefully we'll get to soak up some sun before everything starts on Saturday night!

I came across this pic yesterday on one of my fave blogs Loafers Sans Socks. I thought today would be a perfect day to share this with you. It made me almost wet my pants and I CAN NOT STOP LAUGHING at it.


Let's discuss. I mean at first the only thing I saw was just this guy on a scooter thing. Then I looked further. Ok first of all - it's a treadmill - that is on wheels - that moves. UH-MAZING! Then I noticed that he is wearing like pimp style headphones - circa 1987, but then they came back in style in the past few years as "retro". Then I realized that he's about 85 and wearing a black Adidas warm up suit. And he's like flying down the sidewalk like no big deal in the middle of a city. And now for the best part…the caption! "Haters Gonna Hate". Like I can't. This is just too much for me. That is just hilar - like times ten. And you know what - it's so true. Because people are gonna hate on him for being awesome. And he doesn't look like he cares one bit! He's all -


I need a lil more of that "spunk" in my life. Basically the only thing left to say about this is - NAILED IT!

On that note - enjoy your weekends - enjoy the weather - enjoy everything! Just be happy it's Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment