Friday, April 29, 2011

A Gorg Day For Royalty!

This will be short and sweet. Can we just discuss this for AN second. I know you are all most likely inundated with Royalty at this moment - but I just can't let this opportunity for such beauty and grace to pass. I mean - Kate - amAHHHHZIng!! Talk about I DIE! Completely flawless! And rumor has it - she even did her own makeup! And that kiss on the balcony - chills - I actually giggled at how cutely awkward it was and then the second one was even cuter! Everyone just looked so perfect. The boys looked all dapper - hello Prince Harry!  The Queen in that yellow suit and the little ones - perfection.  And Pippa - Pippa!!! Almost upstaged her sister! That McQueen was TO DIE FOR! Completely flawless - the whole affair! I just can't stop staring at these images. So I thought I'd share with you a few of my faves. Wish my invite hadn't gotten lost in the mail!!






I just had to add 2 of my fav attendees!!




That little ones face on the left - priceless!


No comments:

Post a Comment