Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!!



I'm sure like many of you out there, I too claim to have the BEST mom in the world! So I love being able to take this day to show her that we all really love her and she does a great job being a mom! I know some of you are "newer" moms - so happy 1st Mother's Day to you ladies! I always like to pick my mom up something cute/fun - something she wouldn't necessarily buy for herself. If any of you are last minute shoppers and still looking for ideas - besides the usual flowers & spa trips - I've put some below!

I headed to Anthropologie for my gift - here are a few of my faves from there:

Amazon Dreams Pitcher
Homegrown Monogram Mug
Violet Posts
Herbery Stakes
Food For Family and Friends: Simply Delicious

Izmir Measuring Cups

Crate & Barrel is another place I look to:

Airtight Tea Pitcher-Infuser

Cuisinart® 8-Bottle Wine Cellar

Ria Pitcher

Cuisinart® Compact-Smoothie Blender

Triana Violet Plates Set of Four

And I love this "make your own cookbook". I actually gave it to my mom for Christmas and she LOVED it!  It's through a website called "Taste Book". Basically you can customize a whole cookbook - including pictures, etc. It's a great gift!!

Enjoy the weekend and enjoy your moms!! I'm heading home for the weekend with a huge mound of laundry - just one more thing that I know my mom will "love"!!


1 comment:

  1. totally bought my mom the homegrown monogram mug - along with some delicious godiva coffee and a jcrew necklace! great ideas!

    ReplyDelete