Friday, May 13, 2011

Working For The Weekend!

Happy Friday!! So glad it's here! I'm, once again, heading out of town for the weekend. I'm training it up to Boston to ring in my girl, Amy's big 3-0! Should be fun - the hags will be out in full force! Watch out Baaaaaston!


So 2 quick things that I'd like to share. These are 2 things that I've become obsessed with recently.

1. Massage Bars. So I read about these on Hay Girl Hay and quickly ran to Lush to grab one. And now I'm obsessed. Basically you apply them after the shower - so it's kind of like lotion - only BETTER! You rub them into your skin - so it massages you, too. And your skin is sooo soft after - it's fabulous. They have a few different styles/scents. I went with the Each Peach (which I was informed is referencing your butt - "peaches" - it DOES NOT smell like peaches).



This was a very citrus-y scent - so I was drawn to that. I also got the tin so it has a lil home.



Bottom line - you need to have one. And they're aren't that $$ - the total (with tin) was only like $12. So my new regime is Massage Bar by day - Coconut Oil by night!!

2. Parks and Recreation. Ok so I know it's been out for 3 seasons now, but last season I just started to get more into it towards the end. This season - I mean I can't - it's hilarious. I was watching it last night and literally laughing out loud. Amy Poehler is genius, however my hands down favorite character of all time is Aziz Ansari's character - Tom Haverford. He is insanely hysterical. The whole case together is just perfection. If you don’t watch this show aleady - I highly recommend you start. A few weeks back he did this clip talking about his "slang" - I literally almost peed my pants and now I just watch it when I need to be happy.  I've been having some technical dificulties uploading it - so for now - here's the link - http://youtu.be/FbR7mpX07Uw!


I hope these 2 new fun things will help you through this Friday and push you into the weekend! Run out and grab a massage bar then race home and watch Parks and Recreation - sounds like the perfect evening to me!! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment