Monday, May 9, 2011

Let's Go To The Movies!

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend! The weather up here was AMAZING yesterday - hopefully it'll stay that way! I had a nice relaxing weekend at home - it was much needed.

We didn’t do much of anything - but we did see Something Borrowed!!

You ALL need to go out and see this movie. Ok - so the reviews were less than stellar - it actually got an 18% on Rotten Tomatoes - womp womp. However - I find that most of the times that they say they hate a movie - I generally am obsessed with it. I just thought this was really cute and funny. Very light hearted and I found myself really relating to Ginnifer Goodwin's character. I haven't read the book yet - although I've read some of her other books - so I'm sure they're just as good. But seriously - I heart Kate Hudson and I really felt she did a great job in her character!



I also love John Krasinski and I think his comedic timing in this is spot on.



I don’t' want to give too much of it away - I actually HATE when people do that.  They really screw up the whole movie-going experience for me!


But I digress…back to the movie. It's just a fun rom-com that I think you'll all enjoy!!

I'm really looking forward to seeing Bridesmaids - that cast is hilarious!


It actually DID get good reviews - so hopefully I'll feel the same way. The previews look hysterical and I can't even handle Kristen Wiig. I'll let you know my thoughts as soon as I make my way to the theatre!

I get so weirdly excited for summer "blockbusters". I hope this summer doesn't disappoint - as one of my favorite things to do is go to the movies. I mean maybe it's just because I love the popcorn - I don't know - but regardless - I really do love it. Are there any upcoming movies that you can't wait to see or you recommend?!

1 comment:

  1. Just got back from seeing Something Borrowed! Loved it!!

    ReplyDelete